Friday, May 7, 2010

It's Friday YAY!

I get off of work at noon on fridays, it's my "alone" time (I treasure it), until 3pm when I have to pick up my son.
Today was a really cold and dreary day so I did not expect to find yard sales. I did find 3 church rummage sales though.
I picked up this green metal shelf for my kitchen, it matches the one I picked up awhile back (see previous posts for pic). It was a mere dollar. LOL
I also found these Tupperware pie stackers for a buck too!!

There was one yard sale on my way home where I found this Tupperware popsicle thingie, also a buck!

Tomorrow the next town over is having "city wide" yard sales, so me and my son are heading out early to check them out. Hoping to find some deals.


We haven't had much in the way of  "mailbox finds" in the past few weeks, until this week.
Let's see we have a , Benefiber sample, 3 packets of Emergen-C, Aveeno shampoo and conditioner, PowerBar Energy Gel Blasts (might try those in the morning LOL), and a Crest White Strips.
When I return from "yard saling" tomorrow I am going to make an effort to get back on track with the bathroom redo.
I also have some makeover projects I want to do with some items I have picked up to makeover. I plan to have pic's of the "before" and "afters" so stayed tuned for those.


For those of you anxiously awaiting my thoughts on the "dryer balls" I recieved free from Menards . LOL. Here they are,
lol.
They do make the laundry soft. So you would save money on fab softner, (but you won't get the "smell" that fab softners have).  As for reducing the drying time. I have not noticed a difference. (I really did not take a lot of time and effort to check this part out.)
I better get myself to bed so I can get up early for those sales. thanks for stopping. Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment