Saturday, December 18, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy............

I simply have not had time to sit and write. I have been busy with work, shopping, cleaning, decorating and trying to find some time to throw baking into it all too. LOL.
I always find time to stop at Target though ( wink, wink  ;)
Here are some of the freebies I got last week.





The Pictureka Games reg price $5.00 each, The Hungry Hippo's games reg price $5.00 each the candles reg price $4.49 each, Cottenelle wipes reg price $3.19, cat food reg price 59¢ each,  everything else reg price 97¢ each
Total value $57.82 > I paid nothing ALL FREE!!


Here are some other deals:


Chex Cereals  reg $2.99 each  > I paid  $1.50 each
Chips Deluxe reg $2.99 each > I paid 99¢ each
Campbells Soups reg 89¢ each > I paid 35¢ each
Stove Top reg $1.49 each > I paid  49¢ each
Suave reg $1.34 > I paid 34¢
Tide reg 97¢  > after coupon I earned 3¢
Cool Whip reg $1.19 each > I paid 14¢ each
Rhodes Rolls reg $2.99 each > I paid $1.49 (if you haven't tried these you're missing out they are amazing!)

Total Value $30.38 > I paid  $11.07

Going out to Target in the morning to hit another great deal or two, and finish my Christmas shopping.
Hope you have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment