Monday, February 22, 2010

Bathroom Color

I wish I had changed my mind on the bathroom color. I hate it!! It is blue not gray with a hint of blue. It is not the color that it is in the can or when I rolled it on the walls. As it dried it turned blue! It is like a smurf was rolled around the walls. UGH! Now I am trying to decide what to do. I am going to experiment with a wall and some glaze. If I can't make it look better I will have to decide on another color and this is way too much of a stress on me. LOL. I am not good at picking colors for rooms. The only color I am happy with that we have painted here so far is my kitchen. Why oh why can't a make a good decision once again?
My computor broke down friday so I rushed it over to Best Buy where they fixed it on the spot! WOW! I was sooooo happy! I was so worried I would be without it all weekend. Well it turns out I was. My Internet was then down and finally Sunday night I called my provider and after 1 hour it was back up - by this time I had to go to bed since I get up at 4 am to go to work.
So no new finds other than I realized just how much I hate blue and Best Buy is awesome and very reasonable at fixing pc's.
Maybe tomorrow. thanks for stopping.

1 comment:

  1. UGH...a Smurf blew up on your walls! LOL.
    I'm sure you will be able to do something with it. You are good with that sort of thing :)

    ReplyDelete