Sunday, February 14, 2010

Link Finds

I added a gadget called Links Finds. When I find a link to a site of interest I will add it there. I hope you will check these out.
I have added only one so far.
It is to a website where you can buy designs for your embroidery machine.
She is my sister and is very talented in this way so please check out her site. She has some really neat things on there.
Today I found my grocer had Green Giant Steamers for 88¢ each and I had 40¢ coupons, (4 of them actually) so I paid 48¢ each. Great deal! I ad matched the big boxes of Lucky Charms Cereal 2 for $3.00 from another grocery store and then used a coupon I printed off of coupons.com for $1.00 off 2. Another great find today!
That is the extent of my finds today. Back to work tomorrow ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment