Saturday, February 27, 2010

Coffee at the Bank

I closed out my business account at my neighborhood bank (Frontier Savings Bank) last week because they were rude to me. So today I decided to go with the new bank in town, First National. They have a really cool glass building about a mile from my house in a new development called Metro Crossing. We have gotten several new retail stores and restaurants out there too.
I chose them because they are close and also my home loan is through them. I had no idea that I would get a gift for opening an account! That was a surprise!



I will be putting this little lunch bag in the SUV when we drive to Georgia this year.
But that was not the coolest thing about the bank. They have a small Scooters inside the bank and it's FREE!!!! My "personal banker" informed me I can come in everyday if I want and get a latte, espresso, coffee, cappuccino etc. They don't have my favorite though, which is a smoothie, but they do have iced. Yippee! So before I left I got me the popular "Carmelicious" latte. I have been wanting to try it but never wanted to spend the money in case I don't like. I didn't care for it but Dave liked it so it was not wasted!! I doubt I will be running there daily for a coffee fix but probably be doing my banking on Saturday mornings from now on. LOL.
I did my grocery shopping tonight, (I usually do it Sunday mornings). I want to do some baking tomorrow and want to get started early. I am going to try bread. Not bread machine bread but the old fashioned kind that you kneed. I found a recipe on one of the blogs I follow, "Daily Essentials & Deals", and I am going to try it. I also want to try the zucchini cookie recipe she has on there. Lord knows I have an abundance of shredded in the freezer. LOL.
Anyway, I found Cheerios for $1.98 a box! I had Cheerios coupons for $1.00 off 1 box that the company sent to my e-mail. I was able to get two boxes for 98¢ each! That was a great find.
Those were my finds today! Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment