Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

It was a beautiful day for Easter egg hunting! My granddaughter enjoyed it. Dinner was delicious too (so good there are no leftovers).
This week in the mailbox  we had only 3 free samples. A Kashi bar (you can only see the box since my son ate it),  Playtex and a Rachel Ray dog food pouch.
We stopped at the store on friday and picked up some last minute things and I grabbed the "deals" which were:> Campbells Cream Soups 60¢ each (reg $1.09 each) I had coupons for $1.00 off 2 cans so they cost me 10¢ each, Steamers 78¢ each (reg 1.48 each) after coupons they were 38¢ each!
Total value $7.32  > I paid $1.16

Yesterday I made cookies with some cookie cutters in my collection.  I have at least 60 cutters of all kinds, plastic, metal, tin,  that I have picked up here and there. I usually find a bag full for "little of nothing" and can't resist.  Most I plan to sell (not my old tin ones)! 
I have only attempted to make cut out cookies once before and they did not turn out well.  Yesterday I decided to attempt it again. They turned out well and are really tasty. I even decorated them!

I have tomorrow off work and plan to stop at the store to catch the other deals using "ad match". My son has dental appointment in the morning, ( I hope it does not take long) so we may go to our favorite thrift store after, if there is time. Stay tuned for further "finds".
Happy Easter and enjoy your evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment