Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Strawberry Deals

Thank you, to Crystal, over at  http://www.thethriftymama.com/ I got a "heads up" on 16 oz packages of strawberries at Aldi for 99¢. I will say I was expecting to find "clearance" strawberries , but no way! They had just brought them in the store and they are so fresh! Only had 2 berries that were not good. I have washed and cut the tops off them all. They are now on trays in the freezer. Once frozen I will transfer them to bags.
 I looked at strawberries this weekend while doing my regular shopping at a local supermarket. The same size were going for $3.68!


Stopped by Walgreens on my way home yesterday for a couple good deals.

I got the Dawn (reg price $1.99) for 49¢ each and the razors (reg price $6.99) for 99¢.
Total value $10.97 > I paid $1.97

I have an auction going on ebay right now for a retired Wilton Mickey Mouse cake pan. You can link up here if you want to check it out.

Thanks for stopping. Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment