Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Deals and etc.




This was my great Wal-mart deal.
Total worth $15.25 > I paid $3.85

Here are a couple of the highlights:
The Bar S hot dogs are on sale $1.00 each I used a $1.00 on 2 pkgs coupon.
Ovaltine $2.94 and I had a $2.00 coupon
Wal-mart sent out $5.00 gift cards to everyone in town about a month ago so I used that also.
The cashier said to me "wow you saved a lot of money, I 'd like to take you shopping with me". LOL.

I got all this free today

Total worth $10.69 > I paid nothing!

On my regular grocery trip today, I price matched Land O Lakes milk gallons for $1.97 each plus I used a 55¢ coupon for 2. They cost me $1.70 each (reg $3.28 each).
I also price matched 16oz Roberts sour cream 99¢ (reg $1.98)  plus I used 30¢ coupon costing me 69¢.

Dave's "junkyard finds"
He  found this brand new cast iron pan at work this week and brought it home to me. It has never even been used! Cast iron pans are my favorite to cook with and they are not cheap so this was exciting for me!



Worked more on the flower bed. We got all the Iris replanted and that was it. It has been horribly HOT and humid all day.
I will start planting the flowers this week.
Back to work in the morning. These weekends just don't last long enough.
Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment