Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Monday

Today is the last day of the summer vacation for my son. He will start high school tomorrow. Time does fly by! I took a vacation day and we spent it doing some last minute shopping and had lunch at our favorite place Hu Hot Mongolian Grill.

I received a coupon the other day from Kohl's for 30% off my entire order, so we headed there to check the clearance racks.

I found this top for myself reg price $38.00 >I paid $5.32
My son found these Reebok shoes reg price $59.99 > I paid  $24.49

Total worth $ 97.99 > I paid $29.81

We stopped in at Wal- mart for a few things and I got 2 cans of cat food for free!

Total value $1.34

We then stopped by Dollar General. I do not normally shop here but I am on a mission to find a black ruffled shower curtain, I was hoping they would have one - but no such luck.
I did get these deals though


This 56oz Dawn reg price $3.50 on sale for $2.75 > I had a $1.00 coupon making it $1.75!
The Scrubbing Bubbles reg price $3.25 each on sale for $2.50 each > I had a coupon for $2.00 off 2 making them $1.50 each!

Total value $10.00 > I paid $4.75!!


                                                                Curbside Find
We were driving down the street and found this on the curb!!
Very solid and sturdy ( I think it was handmade) and it was a bit slippery (it smelled like Pledge).
I just happen to need a bookcase! LOL!


I have found a black ruffled shower curtain on Amazon.com!
I have cashed in some of my "swagbucks" for two $5.00 gift certificates. As soon as they load to my account I will be ordering the shower curtain. Yahoo!!
$10.00 free just for using the "swagbucks" search engine.

Thanks for stopping. Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment